Last Bank holiday Monday, 4 of my friends & I took a 2-and-a-half hour train from my hometown to visit Barmouth as it was such lovey lovely weather! If you've never been on a train ride before it isn't scary & usually it's one way, the train ride is only £9.30 for a return & if you hate your town like me it's cheap to get away from home for a bit!
The town Barmouth is such a beautiful town with colourful houses, scenic views and really lovely nick-nak shops! We spent almost all of the day on the beach and just sunbathed, it as great as there are secluded areas of the beach as its so big so you can play your music & just relax! There are plenty of places to eat or you could take a packed lunch! Everything's not too expensive, so you can enjoy a day out for under £15? Which is amazing if you ask me!
Sorry for babbling on but I don't know what to post anymore, do I thought you might like to know what I've been up to recently! Hope everybody is doing okay & not stressing too much over exams!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment