As some of you may know (unless you live under a rock.... But then why would you be reading this if you lived under a rock? No Wi-Fi Em, duhh.. Okay wondering off subject now....) Anyways boots have got a 3 for 2 deal on at the moment and I recently purchased (as I'd been dying to try it out) the Kate Moss rimmel lipstick in shade 107, the shade is slightly red with a tint of purples I'd say? I saw somebody wear it, loved it so had to buy it!
It's priced at £5.49 which is a reasonable price for lipstick I think, but if it hadn't had gotten such high recommendations off of everybody in the instaphere (just made that word up, I shorten words, I'm just lazy) I wouldn't have brought it! I also got the Rimmel matte pro finish nail polish as everybody had been raving about that & a sparkly blue glitter Barry M nail varnish for free because it's 3 for 2 which is an added bonus!!
I'd say the Rimmel lipstick is good but I was slightly disappointed as I don't think it stays on my lips for very long as I lick my lips a lot and the colour rubs off but annoyingly stays on around the edges so I tend to rub it off & then re-apply anyway. It also isn't great if you are spending the night in with your boyfriend per say as it rubs off after kissing BUT I don't tend to wear lipsticks & I have gotten compliments wearing this so of you don't do these things then i'd recommend buying this as a lot of people have raved about it & heck who am I to make up your decisions buy it if you wish or if you do not wish!?
As its 1.30 in the morning & I have to be up early-ish tomorrow I'm going to stop wasting your time & bid you g'night!

No comments:
Post a Comment