Unfortunately I'm not lucky enough to have a Lush store in my town but maybe isn't so unfortunate as i'd probably have no money at all.... But fortunately we have on about 20 minutes away and i visit whenever I can as Lush is my unhealthy addiction. It's not just a bath bomb though as everybody would understand... IT'S A WAY OF LIFE (okay, maybe a tad over the top but they're great right?) so I havent tried out all of the products but i've tried a few so will give you my Top 5, 1 being the best and 5 being great but the lowest in what i've brought. (I recently brought the blackberry bath bomb, the enchanter and dragons egg so i'll let you know how they are)
My Top 5;
Number 5; Pop In The Bath, I was really lucky to win a giveaway a while ago and the prize was two lush bath bombs, I got the pop in the bath and the think pink bath bomb and i was over the moon to win! I was so proud, ha, sounds silly now! Anyways back to the "pop in the bath" bath bomb, I loved it but it as i didnt realise until it started to fizz in my water it was a bubble bar and just created mountains of bubbles, it was lovely but not what i was expecting. I'd recommend going out to buy this if you want tons of bubbles in your bath and it lasted me 3or 4 bath as it didnt all fizz out so i could re-use it.
Number 4; Space Girl, i used this bath bomb a couple of weeks ago and brought it because everybody had recommended it and it was quite cheap at something like £2.90 i think? It made my bath bomb a lovely lilac/purple and smelt lovely, it also left glitter at the bottom of my bath which was an unexpected surprise and honestly such a lovely idea as my body was glistening afterwards and so was the bath water! It's a great cheap bath bomb and really great if you want a glittery bath!
Number 3; Sex Bomb, i've heard so many people recommend this bath bomb so I simply HAD to try it, I though it was quite pricey so i was determined to use it for a few baths so i probably didnt get the full effect of it but it lasted for 3 baths on different occasions and EVERY TIME the whole house smelt beautiful as the smell was so strong, the water was a lovely pink all the time and afterwards i didn't even need to moisturise my skin as it felt so soft from the water which is an added bonus! Definitely recommend this bath bomb if you want your skin to be moisturised and smelling lovely!
Number 2; Twilight, now also a lot of people had recommended this bath bomb and it really lived up to my expectations, it is most definitely my favourite bath bomb that i've tried from LUSH & i'd use it again and again as the water was beautiful looking as you can see if you check out my instagram(perksofbeingemma_) it was a mixture of pink and blue if you let the bath bomb fizz out completely then afterwards the water was a purplely, pinky colour! There was also space dust in it which kept on popping at the bottom of my bath which was fun! Honestly cant recommend this bath bomb enough, worth every penny of the £3.20 i spent it on, made, made lovely colours, smelt amazing and left my skin feeling beautifully soft!
Number 1 (2 products- i kinda cheated but i forgot about one of my all-time favourite LUSH products); My favourite lush products aren't bath bombs because that's what I love about bath bombs, I love that you can buy face masks, lip scrubs, make up, soaps and a lot, a lot of other things! So Number 1 is the mask of magnanimity because i brought the smaller pot at £4.95 which is a good price for a face mask that works wonders, it smells of peppermint and is green, you leave it on for 10 minutes and as soon as you remove it, your skin feels soft already! I'd recommend this to anybody who suffers from frequent break outs and blemish and also rough skin, i'd i only been using it for a week and its made me break out but it's because its clearing my skin and doing its job already!
Also as a sneaky addition to my Top 5 products, is the bubblegum Lip Scrub. This has been talked about all over everywhere so i had to get some myself and see what all the fuss was about. At first I didn't understand the concept of the lib scrub and just thought it was a weird but lovely tasting lipgloss, it isnt! What you do it you scrub your lips with this sugary treat, lick the excess off which tastes A-MAZINNGG and then put on any lip balm and all your chapped lips vanish, it;s the best lip product on the market for people who suffer from chapped lips, if you read this blog and dont buy anything or research or like anything else, go look at the bubblegum lip scrub, you can get popcorn, mint and other flavours but its a great buy and the pots lasted me AGES and is only £5.25



No comments:
Post a Comment