Sunday, 21 April 2013

Top 5 favourite films

1. Angus, thongs & perfect snogging; this is my all time favourite ultimate chick flick & will always be my favourite, I think if came out a few years ago but I watch it at least once a month & I couldn't live without it! There's a boy to drool over, an extremely funny main character & every girl can relate to it if you've never seen it I DEMAND you stop what you're doing (once you've finished reading this obvs) and go watch it!

2. The Vow; this has recently climbed up my list of top favourites, I never cry at films yet I saw this in the cinema and cried and cried and cried. It's such a beautiful rom-con with CHANNING TATUM in & RACHEL McADAMS, I mean those two names are enough to make you want to go out & watch the DVD, it's such a lovely storyline and the fact that it's based on a true story makes it even more lovely.

3. Life as we know it; although this is my number 3 on my top favourites, it is such an amazing film it really should be higher. I don't know why I love it so much because it's not very well known but I think I may have a biased opinion as I'm in love with Katherine Heigl as an actress & she plays her role great! It's a cute rom-com that picks you up when you're down (also if you love josh duhamel, watch this)

4. 500 days of summer; now this is more the oh-so typical romantic comedy & you're probably surprised it isn't my number one but I'm one of those girls who loves a soppy film and this doesn't really fall under that category but I love it nevertheless! If you haven't heard of this film? Where have you been? Narnia? You don't really need me to tell you to go watch it!

5. Friends with benefits; now also this film is obviously well known, everybody loves it and you could see this coming from a mile off but these top 5 are to tell you all 5 films that I suggest you go & watch! Mila Kunis is my girl crush, I think she's everybody's right??? Anyways if that wasn't enough to satisfy your needs, the one & only Mr JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE is in this film, they make a great duo & it's a really uplifting, funny & happy film that I recommend you go watch!!

Anyways, sorry if this was boring but I hope you enjoyed reading it? That makes little sense if it was boring. Well if you are reading this stupid little paragraph you get an imaginary medal off me from not falling asleep, rambling now..... PEACE OUT ✌

1 comment:

  1. Hello my fellow friend of the earth, just thought I'd be your first comment on your blog seeing as you were on mine. Oh and i expect that medal that you promised in your blog post when I see you next! Anywho, love you long time babycakes xoxoxoxo (Oh god, am i OKAY!?)

    ReplyDelete